Our team at Stone Alliance Group strongly believes in sharing our time, talent and financial support to others who may need some extra help. Since our team works remotely across the globe, we are fortunate to be able to broaden our sense of “Community Involvement”.
We consistently encourage and facilitate the involvement of our team in community leadership roles as well as volunteer projects. We know by working to enrich the lives of others, we also enrich our own and help make the world a better place for everyone.
- Special Olympics
- ELIM Orphanage, Cusco, Peru
- Double H Ranch, Lake Luzerne, NY
- Multiple Recipients (Food, Diapers, Housing) Pretoria, South Africa
- SOS Children’s Villages, South Africa
- All 4 Paws Animal Rescue, Pawleys Island, SC
- Holiday Adopt A Family, Warren County, NY & Anderson County, SC
- GMI (Global Mentorship Initiative)
- St. Lawrence University LINC (Laurentians Investing in Networking and Careers), Canton, NY
- Humane Society, Fairfax County, VA
- Lab Rescue LRCP, Annandale VA
- Donors Choose, Southeast Elementary School, Kinston, NC
- Eye-Bank for Sight Restoration, Inc., New York, NY